HBase >> mail # dev >> Snapshots branch trunk merging

Re: Snapshots branch trunk merging
I'd like to keep the history.  I need to spend some time to port this
over to svn in order to keep the history.  Alternately, I'll keep the
snapshot branches on my personal github, but would be great if we
could push it to an official apache git.

Jon.