Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Accumulo/ZooKeeper client access from Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) (Kettle)

Re: Accumulo/ZooKeeper client access from Pentaho Data Integration (PDI) (Kettle)
A bit over a year ago I used Pentaho to connect to Accumulo via a
user-defined Java class. I don't recall the details and the code is at a
client site, but I simply used the Accumulo API. I don't recall any
particular problems with the approach.