Hadoop >> mail # user >> Test failures on a released version

Re: Test failures on a released version
It is possible that the tests may have failed due to the environment
or cause of flakiness. Can you share more details on the specific
failed tests?

Also, depending on what major module registered them, this topic is
better suited to its specific *-dev lists instead.

--
Harsh J