Accumulo, mail # dev - On Monitor page, NameNode shows "Permission Denied"

+
David Medinets 2012-07-11, 02:52
+
Eric Newton 2012-07-11, 02:58
+
David Medinets 2012-07-11, 03:10
+
Eric Newton 2012-07-11, 03:53
+
David Medinets 2012-07-11, 10:21
+
Eric Newton 2012-07-11, 11:49
Re: On Monitor page, NameNode shows "Permission Denied"
Ed Kohlwey 2012-07-11, 12:10
You can overcome this limitation by using
the dfs.permissions.superusergroup setting in hdfs-site.xml. Just set it to
a group that Accumulo is part of (any anyone else you want to have access).
I usually use the "hadoop" group. The default value is "supergroup".