Accumulo >> mail # dev >> On Monitor page, NameNode shows "Permission Denied"

Re: On Monitor page, NameNode shows "Permission Denied"
You can overcome this limitation by using
the dfs.permissions.superusergroup setting in hdfs-site.xml. Just set it to
a group that Accumulo is part of (any anyone else you want to have access).
I usually use the "hadoop" group. The default value is "supergroup".