Olga Natkovich 2011-03-29, 23:03
It took as a little longer to get major changes in. I think we are ready to branch. Please let me know if you think there are other changes we should wait for. Otherwise, I am planning to branch later this afternoon.
From: Olga Natkovich [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 4:04 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: branch for 0.9 release
All the major functionality planned for 0.9 is in a we need to give the code a couple of month to stabilize before doing an official release. I suggest that we create a 0.9 branch by the end of the week.
Please, respond if you have concerns regarding this.
Dmitriy Ryaboy 2011-04-15, 21:55
Olga Natkovich 2011-04-15, 22:20
Olga Natkovich 2011-04-20, 16:00