Chukwa, mail # dev - Can you think of any GSoC projects for Chukwa?

+
ant elder 2013-04-09, 12:00
Re: Can you think of any GSoC projects for Chukwa?
Eric Yang 2013-04-10, 04:39
We have a small project for monitoring Hadoop metrics using machine
learning algorithm to predict possible abnormal activity in the cluster.
 This can be a potential GSoC project.

regards,
Eric

On Tue, Apr 9, 2013 at 5:00 AM, ant elder <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you think of any GSoC projects for Chukwa? Need to be relatively small
> simple things that a student who likely knows little about Chukwa or
> developing open source projects could pickup and complete over a couple of
> months. It would be a way to help encourage some more activity and perhaps
> help engage some of the less active committers.
>
> For more on the ASF GSoC program see here:
> http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html
>
>    ...ant

+
ant elder 2013-04-11, 16:48