Accumulo >> mail # user >> Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master

Re: Thrift Transport Exception on Master
Most likely than not, your tservers are registering themselves in zookeeper
as 127.0.0.1. This will cause the master, or any node really, to think the
tserver is local.

When a tserver starts, it will register it's location in zookeeper. They
will use the location in the slaves file as a guidance for which IP address
it should use to report as. So if you update the slaves file to use actual
ip/hosts instead of localhost, it should resolve this issue.

John
On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 5:36 PM, buttercream <[EMAIL PROTECTED]