MapReduce >> mail # user >> Is there any way to use a hdfs file as a Circular buffer?

Re: Is there any way to use a hdfs file as a Circular buffer?
Regardless of the quota, you can't write over a existing file (except by
removing the file and adding a new file with the same name). But if you are
only worried about the quota, you simply need to rotate your files.
However, I don't know about any 'hdfs logrotate' like tool.

Bertrand