From: "Vivek Ganesan" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 16, 2013 9:10:06 PM
Subject: Is there any Technical Design Document template?

Hi,

I am currently working on a solution for HDFS-2933
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HDFS-2933>.

Before actual coding, I would like to put my thoughts/ideas in a document.

Is there any technical design document template which we use in
Hadoop(HDFS) development? Or, can I use my own format for the technical
design.

If there is any such template, where can I find a copy of the template?

Thanks  in advance.

Regards,
Vivek Ganesan