HBase >> mail # dev >> Thinking about 0.98

Re: Thinking about 0.98
Someone already set the fix version for HBASE-4811 to 0.98. Seems in a
reasonable state already based on a skim of the jira comments and the
latest trunk patch. Some rebasing will be necessary after HBASE-9245 and
subtasks.

--
Best regards,

   - Andy