Flume >> mail # user >> HDFS Test Failure

+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-19, 22:56
+
Brock Noland 2013-01-19, 23:06
+
Connor Woodson 2013-01-26, 01:38
Re: HDFS Test Failure
Seems strange. Connor have you tried running "mvn clean install" and do you
get the same results?

Flume is weird because we push SNAPSHOT builds per commit so you have to
install to avoid strange dependency issues sometimes. It's especially
insidious to do mvn clean package.

I don't know if it's related to this problem but I'd be +1 for disabling
pushing SNAPSHOT builds to Maven, unless anyone sees the benefit of keeping
it this way.

Regards,
Mike

+