Drill, mail # dev - Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote

Re: Milestone 1, RC4: Call for Vote
Timothy Chen 2013-09-12, 19:49
Downloaded the tar ball, ran mvn install and everything worked fine
including the tests.

Ran through the sample queries and it works too. I also verified that the
map reference ordering exception fix is included (DRILL-216).

As a side note, I updated the title of the HowTo wiki page from "Demo
HowTo" to "How To Run Drill with Sample Data", as I feel that it's unclear
what that page is coming from the top level wiki page.

+1!

Tim