HBase >> mail # user >> HBase unknown table problem

+
anand nalya 2013-02-20, 13:11
Re: HBase unknown table problem
Hello Anand,

      Are your regionservers running fine? Have a look over the logs and
see if you find something unusual there.

Warm Regards,
Tariq
https://mtariq.jux.com/
cloudfront.blogspot.com
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 6:41 PM, anand nalya <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've created a table in HBase. After restarting it, in hbase shell, list is
> showing the table but when I try to scan that table, it says, table not
> found.
>
> HBase Shell; enter 'help<RETURN>' for list of supported commands.
> Type "exit<RETURN>" to leave the HBase Shell
> Version 0.94.5, r1443843, Fri Feb  8 05:51:25 UTC 2013
>
> hbase(main):001:0> list
> TABLE
>
> ipdr
>
> 1 row(s) in 0.3150 seconds
>
> hbase(main):002:0> scan 'ipdr'
> ROW
> COLUMN+CELL
>

> ERROR: Unknown table ipdr!
>

> I'm not getting what could be the reason for this.
>
> Regards,
> Anand

+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-02-20, 14:05