Pig, mail # user - Parse data with multiple delimiters and transpose rows and columns

Re: Parse data with multiple delimiters and transpose rows and columns
Johnny Zhang 2013-03-02, 00:45
Hi, Mix:
Looks like you want to use all non-letter character as delimiter to parse
the data, It sound like the same issue as
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/pig-user/201209.mbox/%[EMAIL PROTECTED]%3E

Please correct me if I am wrong. I don't think it is supported. But if you
can write a UDF to pre-process the data a little bit then call Pig load
command, it should work.

Johnny