HBase >> mail # dev >> ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download

Re: ANN: The 1st hbase 0.94.3 release candidate is available for download
+1

Checked documentation and shell.

Uploaded millions of rows to a standalone instance with PE.  Confirmed
rows updated with RowCounter MR job.

Logs look fine except for the CleanerChore. Its messages are obnoxious
in number.  Not enough to sink a release though.  I made HBASE-7214 to
fix for 0.94.4.

St.Ack