MapReduce >> mail # user >> Re: new to hadoop and first question

+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-01-07, 09:50
Re: new to hadoop and first question
Make sure all the config settings are OK and you have proper dns
resolution. Modify the line "127.0.1.1" in your /etc/hosts file to
"127.0.0.1". And, I completely agree with Vinod sir. 0.14 is ancient now.

HTH

P.S : you can go
here<http://cloudfront.blogspot.in/2012/07/how-to-configure-hadoop.html#.UOwNGZsQSv4>,
in case you still need some help.