HBase >> mail # user >> HBase thrift API - Mutation store a float in a column

Re: HBase thrift API - Mutation store a float in a column
Looking at
http://docs.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/api/java/nio/ByteBuffer.html#putFloat(float):

... into this buffer at the current position, and then increments the
position by four.

In TBaseHelper:

  public static int byteBufferToByteArray(ByteBuffer byteBuffer, byte[]
target, int offset) {

    int remaining = byteBuffer.remaining();

    System.arraycopy(byteBuffer.array(),

        byteBuffer.arrayOffset() + byteBuffer.position(),
I think you need to rewind before calling mutation.setValue().