MapReduce >> mail # user >> Problem while running simple WordCount program(hadoop-1.0.4) on eclipse.

+
Khaleel Khalid 2013-05-10, 11:32
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-05-10, 11:54
+
shashwat shriparv 2013-05-12, 17:42
Re: Problem while running simple WordCount program(hadoop-1.0.4) on eclipse.
its a /tmp/ folder so I guess all the users will need access to it. better
it make it a routine linux like /tmp folder

--
Nitin Pawar