Hive >> mail # user >> Error while Creating Table in Hive

+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 17:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:02
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:13
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:15
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:20
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:23
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-05, 18:34
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 18:43
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 19:30
+
Bejoy KS 2012-06-05, 19:55
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-05, 20:00
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-06, 13:32
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 14:58
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:42
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:44
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:47
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:49
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 17:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 17:59
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 18:12
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 18:24
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 18:25
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:32
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 19:36
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:39
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 19:41
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 19:55
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:04
+
shashwat shriparv 2012-06-06, 20:02
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:12
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:15
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:26
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:22
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 20:33
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 20:52
+
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 21:21
+
Babak Bastan 2012-06-06, 21:34
Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
follow this link -
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.203.0/single_node_setup.html..it
worked for most of us without any prooblem.

do all the things required to configure hadoop on linux in pseudo
distributed mode as given in this link..start with a simple setup as
shown there..then we'll add more properties

if you need detailed help you can also visit -
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq

+