Hive, mail # user - Error while Creating Table in Hive

Re: Error while Creating Table in Hive
Mohammad Tariq 2012-06-06, 21:43
follow this link -
http://hadoop.apache.org/common/docs/r0.20.203.0/single_node_setup.html..it
worked for most of us without any prooblem.

do all the things required to configure hadoop on linux in pseudo
distributed mode as given in this link..start with a simple setup as
shown there..then we'll add more properties

if you need detailed help you can also visit -
http://www.michael-noll.com/tutorials/running-hadoop-on-ubuntu-linux-single-node-cluster/

Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq