Accumulo >> mail # dev >> Random NoSuchMethodException - any ideas?

+
John Vines 2012-11-01, 16:17
+
William Slacum 2012-11-01, 16:39
+
John Vines 2012-11-01, 16:42
Re: Random NoSuchMethodException - any ideas?
On Thu, Nov 1, 2012 at 12:42 PM, John Vines <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Negative. The notable things are these are transient errors. That logger
> issue, everything else was logging fine and suddently it hit a speedbump.
> I've had it occur with the monitor servlet as well, so it's not tied to any
> specific class. And the fact that's it's hitting on the $access methods
> makes it even odder.

Are you running Accumulo out of your dev dir?  When I run out of dev
dir and rebuild while Accumulo is running I will see odd issues like
this.