HBase >> mail # user >> the occasion of the major compact?

Re: the occasion of the major compact?
Nicolas,

In my use case, I want to extract the deleted data. Hence, if I
disable the major compaction, I can prevent the hbase to actually
delete the data. After extracting the deleted data, I can issue major
compact by myself.

Regards

Yong