HDFS >> mail # user >> Re: good way to debug map reduce code

Re: good way to debug map reduce code
pseudo-distributed mode is the only way you can test your code as far as I
know. This means that you are running a single node cluster. Are you using
eclipse?

Thanks and Regards,

Rishi Yadav

(o) 408.988.2000x113 ||  (f) 408.716.2726

InfoObjects Inc || http://www.infoobjects.com *(Big Data Solutions)*

*INC 500 Fastest growing company in 2012 || 2011*

*Best Place to work in Bay Area 2012 - *SF Business Times and the Silicon
Valley / San Jose Business Journal

2041 Mission College Boulevard, #280 || Santa Clara, CA 95054