HBase >> mail # dev >> Re: infinite loop of RS_ZK_REGION_SPLIT on .94.2

Re: infinite loop of RS_ZK_REGION_SPLIT on .94.2
Here's one from last night with the master logs at the bottom.
http://pastebin.com/cSdMbA2a

I don't see that region in the master logs for 4 days back.  I'm going to
import some new data from scratch soon and will be sure to keep all the
master logs.