HBase >> mail # user >> How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table

+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 03:34
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 03:59
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 04:16
+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:30
Re: How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table
Hi Sonal,

In that case, the problem is how to store multiple physical address sets in
the same column family.. what rowkey to be used for this scenario..

A Physical address will contain the following fields (need to store
multiple physical address like this):
Physical address type : Home/office/other/etc
Address line1:
..
..
Address line 4:
State :
City:
Country:

regards,
Rams
On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 10:00 AM, Sonal Goyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> How about client id as the rowkey, with column families as physical
> address, email address, telephone address? within each cf, you could have
> various qualifiers. For eg in physical address, you could have home Street,
> office street etc.
>
> Best Regards,
> Sonal
> Real Time Analytics for BigData <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>
> Nube Technologies <http://www.nubetech.co>
>
> <http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>
>

> On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM, Ramasubramanian Narayanan <
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Sonal,
> >
> > 1. will fetch all demographic details of customer based on client ID
> > 2. Fetch the particular type of address along with other demographic for
> > client.. for example, HOME Physical address or HOME Telephone address or
> > office Email address etc.,
> >
> > regards,
> > Rams
> >
> > On Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:29 AM, Sonal Goyal <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > What are your data access patterns?
> > >
> > > Best Regards,
> > > Sonal
> > > Real Time Analytics for BigData <https://github.com/sonalgoyal/crux>
> > > Nube Technologies <http://www.nubetech.co>
> > >
> > > <http://in.linkedin.com/in/sonalgoyal>

> > bring
> > > it

> > can
> > > be
> > be
> > can

> > > Address
> > address,

> good
> > > rows
> > > Type
> > Type
> > > of
> > > Type

+
Sonal Goyal 2013-01-18, 04:54
+
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 05:18
+
Doug Meil 2013-01-18, 14:42