HBase, mail # user - How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table

Re: How to de-nomarlize for this situation in HBASE Table
Ramasubramanian Narayanan... 2013-01-18, 04:39
Hi Sonal,

In that case, the problem is how to store multiple physical address sets in
the same column family.. what rowkey to be used for this scenario..

A Physical address will contain the following fields (need to store
multiple physical address like this):
Physical address type : Home/office/other/etc
Address line1:
..
..
Address line 4: