HDFS, mail # user - what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?

+
Xibin Liu 2013-01-28, 06:36
+
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-28, 06:47
+
Xibin Liu 2013-01-28, 07:01
Re: what's this version 'version = 1.0.4-SNAPSHOT' ?
Nitin Pawar 2013-01-28, 07:23
can you give me which location you checked out the codebase from ?

--
Nitin Pawar