Flume >> mail # dev >> [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1

Re: [DISCUSS] Flume 1.3.1
+1 for this.

The performance difference is very noticable. If you run ganglia, there
is a huge chunk of system cpu added. We were going to make a custom 1.3
build with 1773(which I would also recommend for a 1.3.1 release) and
1794, but ended up going with the 1.4 trunk since there are no changes
that look like they'd cause problems.