HBase, mail # user - how can thrift connect to hbase?

Re: how can thrift connect to hbase?
hua beatls 2012-12-25, 13:39
Hi Andy,
    shoud i first install as
http://abloz.com/2012/05/31/example-thrift-installation.html, then
configure thrift as @
http://abloz.com/2012/06/01/python-operating-hbase-thrift-to.html. that's
first install thrift using tarball from apache.thirft.org, then configrue
and start it with './hbase-daemon.sh start thrift'.
    Best R.

    beatls