Accumulo, mail # user - What priority for purge filter

Re: What priority for purge filter
Billie Rinaldi 2013-12-09, 17:25
In the event that the value could change (by having a new version of the
value written) in the column used to determine whether or not to keep the
row, the purge iterator should be applied after the VersioningIterator.
This means it should be given a larger priority.