Hadoop >> mail # user >> No reduce tasks running, yet 1 is pending

No reduce tasks running, yet 1 is pending
Hello,
I mentioned this issue before for the case of map tasks. I have 43
reduce tasks, 42 completed, 1 pending and 0 running.
This is the case for the last 30 minutes. A pictur(tiff) of the job
tracker can be found here( http://www.stat.purdue.edu/~sguha/mr.tiff
),
 since I haven't canceled the job, i can send logs and output if
anyone requires.
Regards
Saptarshi