MapReduce >> mail # user >> Command line tools for YARN

+
Krishna Kishore Bonagiri 2013-12-24, 06:08
+
Jian He 2013-12-26, 19:28
+
omkar joshi 2013-12-28, 07:36
Re: Command line tools for YARN
Hi Jian,

 Thanks for the suggestions, I could get the required information there
with "yarn node" command.

Kishore