Hadoop, mail # dev - serializable writables - HADOOP-8619

Re: serializable writables - HADOOP-8619
Steve Loughran 2012-08-09, 16:11
I've voted for it -ignoring the argument over wire protocols, there are
lots of other places in java where serialization is handy (e.g. servlet
state)

ping me in a day or two if I don't commit it

--
Steve Loughran
Hortonworks Inc

<http://hortonworks.com/download/>