Bigtop >> mail # dev >> Reorganizing our web presence

Reorganizing our web presence
Cos has filed https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BIGTOP-992
and it got me thinking that if you know anybody with web skills
who is willing to help -- I'm definitely buying that persons a beer
or two ;-)

Thanks,
Roman.