Avro >> mail # user >> run time error during reduce stage: No field named ____ in: null

run time error during reduce stage: No field named ____ in: null
I've been pulling my hair out over this all day, and I'm hoping this is
something simple I'm overlooking.

The relevant portions of my code, the schema I'm using, and the stack trace
are at https://gist.github.com/3996847.

I'm using Hadoop 0.20.2 and Avro 1.7.1 as part of CDH4.

To briefly describe what I'm doing: the mapper (not included in the gist)
is taking a bam file and spitting out some information. The key is the
chromosome and position colon delimited and the value is an integer.

The reducer is summing up all the integers at a particular position and
creating a Pair object containing a record using the schema included in my
gist. The second portion of the pair is an integer that I don't care
about... if I didn't use a Pair here, I'd get an error. If this is
something I could do differently, please correct me. :)

Every time this is run, I get the stack trace included in the gist. I've
run out of things to try to fix this... I'd really really appreciate any
help I can get. Thanks!