MapReduce >> mail # dev >> [VOTE] Release Apache Hadoop 2.0.4-alpha

+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-10, 03:39
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-10, 06:14
+
Ted Yu 2013-04-10, 06:18
+
Arun Murthy 2013-04-10, 09:19
+
Sangjin Lee 2013-04-10, 16:11
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:20
+
Arun C Murthy 2013-04-12, 12:47
+
Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli 2013-04-11, 23:27
+
Siddharth Seth 2013-04-17, 19:01
+
Robert Evans 2013-04-17, 21:50
+
Konstantin Boudnik 2013-04-18, 18:05
+
Roman Shaposhnik 2013-04-18, 15:54
With 15 +1s (8 binding), 1 -0 and no -1s the vote passes.

Thanks to all who verified the bits, I'll push them out.

thanks,
Arun

--
Arun C. Murthy