HBase >> mail # user >> Coprocessors on specific servers

Coprocessors on specific servers
Hello list,

         Is it possible to use Coprocessors on some specific
regionservers instead of a per-region basis??As per my understanding a
coprocessor allows us to run the code directly on each region
server.Please correct me if I am wrong.Many thanks.

Please correct me if I am wrong.
Regards,
    Mohammad Tariq