Hive >> mail # dev >> Lisk Bucketing DDL Patch

+
Gang Tim Liu 2012-07-25, 07:31
Re: Lisk Bucketing DDL Patch
> Since we are close to release the first patch DDL.

In a comment on the design doc you said that the first phase would involve
implementing this feature for a single-column end-to-end (DML+DDL). Has
that plan changed?

Thanks.

Carl

On Wed, Jul 25, 2012 at 12:31 AM, Gang Tim Liu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Dear all hive developers,
>
> Please review the documentation:
>
> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/Hive/ListBucketing
>
> Since we are close to release the first patch DDL.
>
> We will continue to update the wiki about new information and in the
> meanwhile want to collect your feedback.
>
> Thanks
>
> Tim

+
Namit Jain 2012-07-28, 04:09