Accumulo >> mail # user >> Deleting many rows that match a given criterion

+
Mike Drob 2013-10-22, 15:45
Re: Deleting many rows that match a given criterion
If its a significant amount of data, you could create a class that extends
row filter and set it as a compaction iterator.
On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 11:45 AM, Mike Drob <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I'm attempting to delete all rows from a table that contain a specific
> word in the value of a specified column. My current process looks like:
>
> accumulo shell -e 'egrep .*EXPRESSION.* -np -t tab -c col' | awk 'BEGIN
> {print "table tab"}; {print "deletemany -f -np -r" $1}; END {print "exit"}'
> > rows.out
> accumulo shell -f rows.out
>
> I tried playing around with scan iterators and various options on
> deletemany and deleterows but wasn't able to find a more straightforward
> way to do this. Does anybody have any suggestions?
>
> Mike

+
Mike Drob 2013-10-23, 21:21
+