HBase >> mail # user >> coprocessor status query

Re: coprocessor status query

Hi Gary, thanks!
It seems that the region observer been removed behavior, is per region and
NOT per coprocessor. So do I have to query each region to get the per
region health status? Or, is there a table level API telling me something
like, I have 10 regions and an observer has been removed in 2 out of the 10
regions?

Best,
Wei