Pig >> mail # user >> FLATTEN() behavior difference in 0.8.1 and 0.10.0 ?

Re: FLATTEN() behavior difference in 0.8.1 and 0.10.0 ?
thanks,

but this is a bit more cumbersome: if I have

generate K.(x1), K.(x2), K.(x3) .... , K.(x100);

I'd have to re-write each xn by adding K.( )
it would be nice if the schema of K can strip off the surrounding {( )}.
actually it should,
since this is after a FLATTEN()
Yang