HBase >> mail # user >> How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?

+
yonghu 2013-10-22, 16:37
+
Ted Yu 2013-10-22, 16:41
+
Gary Helmling 2013-10-22, 17:34
Re: How to create HTableInterface in coprocessor?
Gray

Thanks for your response. I tried your approach. But it did not work. The
HBase just stalled, no messages, nothing happened. By the way, my hbase
version is 0.94.12.

On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 7:34 PM, Gary Helmling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Within a coprocessor, you can just use the CoprocessorEnvironment instance
> passed to start() method or any of the pre/post hooks, and call
> CoprocessorEnvironment.getTable(byte[] tablename).
>

> On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Ted Yu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Take a look at http://hbase.apache.org/book.html#client.connections ,
> > especially 9.3.1.1.
> >

> > On Tue, Oct 22, 2013 at 9:37 AM, yonghu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > In the oldest verison of HBase , I can get the HTableInterface by
> > > HTablePool.getTable() method. However, in the latest Hbase
> > version0.94.12,
> > > HTablePool is deprecated. So, I tried to use HConnectionManager to
> create
> > > HTableInterface, but it does not work. Can anyone tell me how to create
> > > HTableInterface in new HBase version? By the way, there is no error
> > message
> > > when I run coprocessor.
> > >
> > > regards!
> > >
> > > Yong