HBase, mail # dev - The sound of silence

+
Nick Dimiduk 2012-12-18, 22:21
RE: The sound of silence
Anoop Sam John 2012-12-20, 06:14
Nick, Stack
                     Any issues raised for tracking the findbugs fix? I will be happy to support in this.

-Anoop-
From: Nick Dimiduk [[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, December 19, 2012 3:51 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: The sound of silence

Hi everyone,

Take heed! Notice the crickets in the javadoc portion of our build:

$ curl -s
https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-HBASE-Build/3597/artifact/trunk/patchprocess/trunkJavacWarnings.txt|
grep '\[WARNING\]' | awk '/Javadoc Warnings/,EOF'
$

Absolutely no javadoc warnings! Contributers: no longer will HadoopQA
plague your builds with that ugly red color for this category -- unless
it's your fault, that is. Reviewers: keep this in mind the next time you +1
a patch.

Thanks so much to Stack and Nicolas for helping to make this happen.
Because I can tell you're feeling inspired by this new era of integration
cleanliness, Michael is now accepting volunteers to take on the findbugs
warnings next. We appreciate your contributions.

Thanks,
-n
+
Jonathan Hsieh 2012-12-20, 06:17