-[Fwd: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.0 (RC 0)]
Doug Cutting 2010-02-17, 00:13
FYI, a release vote has started on avro-dev.
Please vote on that list, not here.
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [VOTE] Avro release 1.3.0 (RC 0)
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 16:07:49 -0800
From: Doug Cutting <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I have created a candidate build for Avro release 1.3.0.
In this release:
- the Avro file format has been revised and simplified;
- the source tree and release artifacts have been restructured;
- the Python port has been largely rewritten;
- the C port is now considerably more complete, supporting data files;
- a Ruby port has been added, supporting data files and RPC.
Please download, test, and vote by 19 February.