Drill, mail # dev - Trying to get started....

Re: Trying to get started....
Srihari Srinivasan 2013-06-30, 06:44
When I try to do mvn install on the execwork branch this is the error I get
-

[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run (generate-sources) on
project java-exec: An Ant BuildException has occured: Execute failed:
java.io.IOException: *Cannot run program "protoc" (in directory
"/Users/ssriniva/projects/personal/incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/exec/java-exec"):
error=2, No such file or directory -> [Help 1]*
org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute
goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-antrun-plugin:1.6:run
(generate-sources) on project java-exec: An Ant BuildException has occured:
Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "protoc" (in
directory
"/Users/ssriniva/projects/personal/incubator-drill/sandbox/prototype/exec/java-exec"):
error=2, No such file or directory

Help!

-- Hari