HBase >> mail # dev >> MAX_FILESIZE and hbase.hregion.max.filesize  are both 10Gb

+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-28, 21:02
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-28, 21:30
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-28, 22:35
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-29, 00:23
+
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2013-07-29, 00:50
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-29, 03:39
+
Ted Yu 2013-07-29, 03:52
+
Vladimir Rodionov 2013-07-29, 05:25
Re: MAX_FILESIZE and hbase.hregion.max.filesize are both 10Gb
It starts with smaller regions and then ramps up the size as the table in question is growing in size.
Makes make for a more even distribution of regions.

Into how many region did you presplit your table? How many region servers do you have available in this cluster?

Maybe that number was less than what that policy estimated to be a good number of regions for your cluster.

-- Lars