Hadoop, mail # user - Choosing IO intensive and CPU intensive workloads

Re: Choosing IO intensive and CPU intensive workloads
alo alt 2011-12-09, 09:15
Hmm, the PI or Wordcount workload could be usefull. Sorry, I have such
topics always as links for me:

http://developer.yahoo.com/hadoop/tutorial/module3.html#running
=> wordcount

I think per default are some examples included, like Pi:

cd /usr/lib/hadoop-0.20/
hadoop jar hadoop-examples.jar pi 10 10000000
- Alex