MapReduce, mail # user - CheckPoint Node

Re: CheckPoint Node
Jean-Marc Spaggiari 2012-11-22, 16:48
Replying to myself ;)

By digging a bit more I figured that 1.0 version is older than 0.23.4
version and that backupnodes are on 0.23.4. Secondarynamenodes on 1.0
are now deprecated.

I'm still a bit mixed up on the way to achieve HA for the namenode
(1.0 or 0.23.4) but I will continue to dig over internet.

JM