Hadoop >> mail # general >> Looking for Hadoop Project Manager's, BA's and the Like

Re: Looking for Hadoop Project Manager's, BA's and the Like
Hello Chris. Ny name is Juan Antonio and I've implementen soñé prototypes
of Alfresco, Media Wiki, Redmine and some tests to use OpenOffice in
spanish administration. I'm at this moment involved in a hadoop lab in
order to check te beneficts of using it.

I'm algo interested in sharing knowns about desktop virtualization using
some Linux distribución.

Best regards.